Monday, December 14, 2009

Veggie Trays



Veggie Trays are my go-to whenever someone asks me to bring something to a gathering. Why, you might ask? I've been to enough gatherings where there are no veggies to be seen. Or, they are the side-kick that gets left off the table because people are more excited about the sugar, carbs and treats! I've been the girl who only wanted the sugar, carbs and treats, and I have learned that I don't want to be the provider of the treats - I want the good stuff. The photos below are my veggie trays that I made for our a few of our Family Christmas' of the 2009 Holiday season. Cutting the veggies only takes about a half hour - and I made each of them all for under $20. It feels good to go to a gathering where you're known as the one who provides the 'healthy stuff' for the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment